Accounting Specialist (Corporate Financial Reporting) – Eng.+ (Chinese or Japanese is a plus)
We are currently in the process of expanding the team ‘Center of Expertise (CoE) Local Statutory Reporting’. This team is responsible for the preparation of local statutory financial statements of SAP subsidiaries worldwide.
CoE Local Statutory Reporting team is part of the Local Chief Accountant (LCA) organization which is responsible for the management of the accounting and financial reporting of SAP’s subsidiaries. The LCA organization is part of SAP’s Corporate Financial Reporting department under the leadership of SAP’s Chief Accounting Officer.
- Preparing local statutory financial statements including notes, management report and other related documents based on IFRS / local GAAP.
- Identification, calculation and posting of necessary adjustments
- Preparation of full sets of financial statements for SAP’s subsidiaries with focus on automation
- Management of the external audit of these financial statements
- Qualified accountant with at least 2-5 years of practical accounting experience – experience in the preparation and/or audit of statutory financial statements is a plus
- Strong knowledge in IFRS or any other local GAAP
- Very good English language skills, Chinese or Japanese language is a big plus
- Excellent in MS Excel, knowledge in SAP ERP is a plus
Few words from your future manager: “We are searching for colleagues who love accounting as much as we do, to join our international team and prepare financial statements worldwide”.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT is professional onboarding, exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage. Interesting non-work related activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
This role is based at the ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP’s vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, parents’ and kids’ room.
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.